Sunday, August 29, 2010

Natural Living Tip

Extending the life of your car's exterior paint is important. Not only does it improve the beauty of your car, but it saves on expensive paint jobs and/or body repairs.

A natural way to extend the life of your car's paint job involves bird droppings. As soon as you notice a dropping, place some water onto a cloth or other wipe-able item. Apply pressure to remove the dropping. The sooner you do this, the less effect upon your paint job.

I carry around an extra bottle of water in my car for just this purpose. Plus, I carry around extra napkins in my glove compartment that can easily be used to clean off any bird droppings.

As much as I love birds, I don't like their droppings on my car. So.. take preventative measures to save your paint job. Remove bird droppings..asap.

Find interesting? Kindly share with others...


Bookmark and Share

No comments: