Make some pistachio shortbread cookies. My recipe is full of flavor and will have everyone reaching for more!
Here is a recipe I developed that is quick, easy, and oh..so tasty!
1.5 cups unbleached flour
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 cup pistachios, chopped
Preheat oven to 325 F.
* Place butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
* Thoroughly mix until a puree consistency is reached. I like using a fork for this step.
* Add the flour and blend together.
* Add the pistachios. (You can save time by chopping the pistachios in a food processor.)
* Mix until the ingredients form a ball. You may need to use your hands to speed the process along.
* Divide the ball into halves.
* Roll each half into a tube, about 1" thick.
* Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
* Place slices onto ungreased cookie sheet.
* Bake until edges are lightly browned.
* Remove from cookie sheet and place onto paper towels.
Store cookies in airtight container.
Find interesting? Kindly share...Thanks!
<!-- AddThis Button END →