Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Two New eBooks!!

I have just published two new ebooks that are fresh on the market!
One is a how-to book titled 'Cooking & Eating the Lowfat Way'. It gives suggestions, recipes, and ideas for enjoying a meal plan that's lower in fat for optimum health.
Information is compiled from 20 years of my teaching, reading, and learning about healthy eating. It makes a great gift for anyone interested in healthy eating!

This informative 'how to' ebook can be purchased by clicking here.. Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

It can also be purchased in hardcopy form. Click here for online purchasing...Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.
My other book available in ebook form is the second edition of my 'Joys of Organic Cooking, Vol. I'. It contains recipes developed over 3 years while working with an organic foods delivery firm. Recipes all include a nutritional analysis to aid in meal planning. The cookbook also introduces a variety of new uses for foods such as turnips, beets, parsnips, etc. Recipes are all taste-tested and popular with my readers plus students!
Purchase 'Joys of Organic Cooking, Vol. I by clicking here.....Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments: